A warning from a parent about kids and mobiles .Last night at 1am Mia’s bed caught fire. Luckily she was awake however she was laying in bed and it caught right by her head. We got it out really fast and everyone was ok. I have Minor burns and Mia did get sick from taking in to much smoke. So incredibly scary how fast it was spreading (all behind her bed and up the wall too) house filled so thick with smoke in seconds. It started because her Charger was touching her metal bed frame. So lesson to everyone make sure your kids are not charging their phones on the bed or sleeping with their chargers on their beds. This could have been SOOOOOOO much worse if she had been asleep I don’t even want to think about it. Thankful the worst is we need to get her a new mattress new sheets and new pillows.

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply