We attended a fire in a bedroom today. No one was injured and the fire was contained to the room of origin. This is due to the resident being warned of the danger by a smoke alarm and their quick thinking to close the door preventing the fire from growing and smoke from spreading. A breathing apparatus crew extinguished the fire using a hose reel. It appears that the fire was caused by a device left charging on the bed. More information and photos to follow. Please be careful when charging appliances and where they are left.

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply